Albanian Conference Interpreter | Albanian Interpreter Services
Our professional Albanian Interpreters, Albanian Conference Interpreters and Albanian Translators have obtained the appropriate qualifications and they have solid relevant experience (they are experienced in business interpreting). They abide by professional standards of ethics, conduct and practice and they are acquainted with the latest technologies in the field
OUR ALBANIAN INTERPRETER SERVICES
SOFIA | Why Choose Me?
I am a professional legal Albanian Translator and Interpreter with 10 years of experience. I am certified by the Albanian Ministry of Justice as an Albanian Interpreter, since December 2010 (http://www.drejtesia.gov.al/al/dokumente/lista-e-perkthyesve-zyrtare).
I have a wide experience in translation of documents from English to Albanian and from Albanian to English counting over 10 000 pages outputs.
I have provided Albanian consecutive interpreting services in over 100 events (meetings, workshops, in-house trainings, etc.). Also, I have provided Albanian simultaneous interpreting services in over 20 events (conferences, trainings, etc.).
I graduated in Translation and Interpretation at the University of Tirana in 2005, and I hold a postgraduate Diploma in Advanced European Studies from the European College of Parma, Italy, in 2009, hence I am a qualified Albanian Translator. I am also finalising my studies in Law at the University of Tirana, hoping to become soon a Albanian Translator-lawyer. I am therefore a qualified Albanian Conference Interpreter, Albanian Interpreter and Albanian Translator.
Since May 2014, I am an Expert Roster for Albanian Translators/ Reviewers for the OSCE High Commissioner for Minorities, The Hague.
I have about 10 years of Translation Companies work experience working as an Albanian Conference Interpreter, Albanian Interpreter and Albanian Translator in different sectors, such as legal services, EU projects and private sector. I have provided Albanian Translation services from Albanian in various different sectors and my knowledge is very broad. This has given me the opportunity to gain insight about legal practice, litigation, administrative procedure, banking, finance and accounting, data protection, juvenile justice, child protection, social reform, e-government, engineering, renewable energy, environmental protection, agriculture and rural development, etc.
I have provided services as Albanian translator and Albanian Interpreter to the following entities:
|International organisations||OSCE High Commissioner for Minorities, International Foundation for Ibero-American Public Administration and Policies (FIIAPP), IOM Albania, World Bank Albania, UN Women Albania, UNICEF Albania, EU Delegation to Albania, Save the Children Albania|
|Albanian public bodies||Ministry of Justice; Albanian Data Protection Authority; Ombudsman|
|Private companies||AME International, ISUFI & International Associates; Kalo & Associates legal office, Optima Legal & Financial, Lindner Group branch in Albania, Albanian Hydroelectric Initiative, TAP Albania, etc.|
|Translation agencies||IOLAR d.o.o. – Slovenia, Federica Masante -Italy, Translated.Net -Italy, LT Lawtank – Switzerland, Language Solutions – Albania, Tradas Language Solutions- Brussels, etc.|
|IPA 2009 Project||Support to the Commissioner for the Protection of Personal Data (KMDP) with Training of Data Protection Officers in the Albanian Public Sector;|
|Europe Aid Project||“Strengthening the Data Protection Commissioner Office in Albania;|
|EU-IPA 2011 Project||“Support to Agriculture and Rural Development ” (SARD-IPARD), Albania|
– very good communication skills;
– public speaking skills;
– strong planning and organisational skills;
– great team worker;
– cooperative and supportive to other team members;
– result-oriented approach;
– outstanding interpersonal skills, able to build and strengthen communication with colleagues and public in general.
2008- 2009: Advanced Diploma in European Studies (ADES), European College of Parma, Parma, Italy
2001- 2005: BA in Translation and Interpretation, University of Tirana, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Tirana, Albania, qualified Albanian Interpreter, Albanian Conference Interpreter and Albanian Translator
– Public Speaking Skills
– Team Management
– Drafting Reports and Official Documents
Trainee at Europe Direct Centre, Legislative Assembly of Emilia-Romagna Region
Viale Aldo Moro 36, 40127 Bologna, Italy ( http://www.assemblea.emr.it/europedirect)
▪ Monitor and research the EU database and Italian resources on the EU policies;
▪ Assist the staff in drafting and editing publications;
▪ Establish and maintain direct contact with the public;
▪ Assist the staff in organising events and initiatives provided under the agenda of Europe Direct Centre;
▪ Assist the staff in realising the project “Pace e diritti umani” (http://www.assemblea.emr.it/paceediritti/)
2. Proofreading Services
3. Albanian Business Interpreter Services
4. Albanian Conference Interpreter Services
2. Albanian Proofreading services
3. Albanian Business Interpreting services
4. Albanian Conference Interpreting services
– Corporate affairs
– Data Protection
– Albanian Translation Services in the Legal sector
– Albanian Translation Services in the Public administration sector
– Albanian Translation Services in the Renewable energies sector
– Environment in general and environmental protection
– juvenile justice and child protection policies
– Social reform
- I provided Albanian Translation Services and Albanian Interpreter Services for International organisations OSCE High Commissioner for Minorities, International Foundation for Ibero-American Public Administration and Policies (FIIAPP), IOM Albania, World Bank Albania, UN Women Albania, UNICEF Albania, EU Delegation to Albania, Save the Children Albania
- Albanian public bodies Ministry of Justice; Albanian Data Protection Authority; Ombudsman.
- I also provided Albanian Translation Services and Albanian Interpreter Services for private companies AME International, ISUFI & International Associates; Kalo & Associates legal office, Optima Legal & Financial, Lindner Group branch in Albania, Albanian Hydroelectric Initiative, TAP Albania, etc.
- Translation agencies IOLAR d.o.o. – Slovenia, Federica Masante -Italy, Translated.Net -Italy, LT Lawtank – Switzerland, Language Solutions – Albania, Tradas Language Solutions- Brussels, etc.
- IPA 2009 Project Support to the Commissioner for the Protection of Personal Data (KMDP) with Training of Data Protection Officers in the Albanian Public Sector;
- Europe Aid Project “Strengthening the Data Protection Commissioner Office in Albania;
- EU-IPA 2011 Project “Support to Agriculture and Rural Development ” (SARD-IPARD), Albania
Member of Albanian Certified Legal Translators since January 2010
BLEDAR | Why Choose Me?
My mission is to fully satisfy my clients and that has been achievable because of my Albanian linguistic/interpreting competences and interpersonal skills. One cannot be successful without the other one! On top of these, I am further polishing my professional competences as I am earning my master’s degree in Language Translation and Interpreting at University of Tirana.
I am currently providing Albanian Translation Services for the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure/Albanian Road Authority, as an Albanian Interpreter, Albanian Translator and assistant. Our project – at present being the biggest road construction project in Albania – involves many of the private sectors and almost all state institutions/ministries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and English Language Teaching (2004 – 2008), qualified Albanian Translator
- MA in Diplomacy and International Relations (2010 – 2012)
- Ma in Translation and Interpreting (2015 – 2017), qualified Albanian Translator / Albanian Interpreter
The program includes Albanian translation strategies, procedures and methods and a great part of it is performing real life translation texts and conference interpreting. Variety of subjects are included: legal and law, health, politics, business, education, etc
So far, as a MA student in Translation and Interpreting I have mainly carried out home assignments (translation of different texts, subject-specific as mentioned above and Albanian conference interpreting drills). Dissertation is on the way ?
Available on request
Fatmir| Why Choose Me?
I am reliable and correct Albanian translator who tries always to meet the deadlines and respect the clients.
I have been working as a high school teacher since 1992 in my home city. In 1999 I joined the UNMIK (United Nations Mission in Kosovo) Police in Gnjilane, Kosovo as an Albanian to English translator and Albanian Interpreter from English into Albanian/Serbian. In February of 2001 I came back to Preshevo and worked for CHF International, an NGO funded by the USAID. In 2002 I went back to school and continued teaching English. In January 5, 2007 I was appointed a sworn Court Albanian translator for the area of the Higher Court in Vranje. Since then I have been providing Albanian translation services for different clients. I am married and have three children.
Sample translations from Albanian to English and from English to Albanian:
A guideline on the implementation of the New Curriculum is a manual, which supports the implementation of the philosophy of the Kosovo Curriculum Framework in practice. The guide is a continuation of the curricular documents, which hierarchically help and make applicable each other. The MEST, after Kosovo Curriculum Framework (KCF), has compiled the Core Curricula (CC) to continue later with the compilation of practical Guidelines for the implementation of the Curriculum under curriculum areas, an activity which has developed in collaboration with the Pedagogical Institute of Kosovo.
The guideline provides (i) information on the implementation of the goals of preuniversity education, to respect the curriculum principles, the meaning of elaboration of the learning outcomes for competencies and for curricular areas of the third, fourth, fifth and sixth curricular stage in learning plannings; also, the guideline offers (ii) methodological and practical aspects of planning and implementing of the curriculum in the field of Natural Sciences; and (iii) methodological and practical aspects of evaluation of the students’ achievements. Methodological aspects of planning and implementation of the new curriculum and the assessment of students’ achievements are based on the successful practices of the school, in work patterns of ten lead schools 2013/2014 in piloting the New Curriculum.
1.1 The importance of the guideline
The guideline supports the implementation of the KCF, respectively the Core Curriculum for lower and higher secondary education. Examples of practical models of the learning plannings of the teaching methodology and evaluation help the interweaving of the curriculum with the teaching work that must take place in school, according to the school autonomy determined by the KCF.
1.2 The aim of the guideline
Since the teachers are the main agents of enforcing the philosophy of the KCF, the guideline aims to enhance the teachers’ professional promotion to understand and elaborate KCF, respectively the Core Curriculum in the curricular area of Natural Sciences, in teaching planning in strategies and techniques of teaching, learning and assessment of students’ achievements in competency-based approach.
Udhëzuesi për zbatimin e Kurrikulës së re është doracak, i cili mbështet implementimin e filozofisë së Kornizës së Kurrikulës së Kosovës në praktikë. Udhëzuesi është vazhdimësi e dokumenteve kurrikulare, të cilat në mënyrë hierarkike e ndihmojnë dhe e bëjnë të zbatueshëm njëra-tjetrën. MASHT-i, pas Kornizës së Kurrikulës së Kosovës (KKK), ka hartuar Kurrikulat Bërthamë (KB) për të vazhduar më pas me hartimin e Udhëzuesve praktikë për zbatimin e Kurrikulës sipas fushave të kurrikulës, aktivitet të cilin e ka zhvilluar në bashkëpunim me Institutin Pedagogjik të Kosovës.
Udhëzuesi ofron (i) informata për jetësimin e qëllimeve të arsimit parauniversitar, për respektimin parimeve të kurrikulës, kuptimin e zbërthyeshmërisë të rezultateve të të nxënit për kompetenca dhe për fusha kurrikulare të shkallës së tretë, katërt, pestë dhe gjashtë kurrikulare në planifikime mësimore; gjithashtu, udhëzuesi ofron (ii) aspekte metodologjike dhe praktike të planifikimit dhe zbatimit të kurrikulës në fushën Shkencat natyrore; dhe (iii) aspektet metodologjike dhe praktike të vlerësimit të arritjeve të nxënësve. Aspektet metodologjike të planifikimit dhe zbatimit të kurrikulës se re dhe të vlerësimit të arritjeve të nxënësve mbështeten në praktikat e suksesshme të shkollës, në modelet e punës së dhjetë shkollave prijëse 2013/2014 në pilotimin e Kurrikulës së re.
1.1 Rëndësia e udhëzuesit
Udhëzuesi mbështet zbatimin e KKK-së, respektivisht KB-së për arsimin mesëm të ulët dhe të lartë. Shembujt e modeleve praktike të planifikimeve mësimore të metodologjisë së mësimdhënies dhe vlerësimit ndihmojnë ndërlidhjen e kurrikulës me punën mësimore që duhet të zhvillohet në shkollë, në bazë të autonomisë së shkollës të përcaktuar me KKK.
1.2 Qëllimi i udhëzuesit
Meqenëse mësimdhënësit janë agjentët kryesorë të zbatimit të filozofisë së KKK-së, udhëzuesi ka për qëllim ngritjen profesionale të mësimdhënësve për të kuptuar dhe zbërthyer KKK-në, respektivisht KB-në për fushën kurrikulare Shkencat natyrore, në planifikime mësimore, në strategji e teknika të mësimdhënies, të nxënit dhe të vlerësimit të arritjeve të nxënësve në qasjen e bazuar në kompetenca.